1995 Catalina 36' (10.97 m) 36 Mark II
Cocoa, Florida, United States
1995 Catalina 36 Mark II - popular cruising sailboat with winged keel for shallower draft, and larger cockpit. Clean one-owner boat! Call Now
Flag of Registry: United States
- Sloop / Cruiser-Racer
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: CTYR1434K495
1995 Catalina 36 Mark II
This 1995 Catalina 36 MKII is a very clean and a rare one owner Catalina, one of the most popular boats of this size with over 3,000 built between 1982-2006. The MK II has a larger cockpit for comfort and entertaining along with a bigger quarter berth cabin.
Practical Sailor Magazine said the MKII is aimed at “couples and families who primarily weekend and vacation cruise, but may be planning some extended cruising, they want a boat that’s comfortable, offers reasonable performance, and is stable and predictable to handle.
"Harmony" has been sailed all over the Chesapeake Bay and Florida, the winged keel is a big plus for these waters. Call now to schedule showing.
Wave Marine Group is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 36' 4'' (11.07 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 11' 11''
LWL: 30' 3''
Draft Max: 4' 5''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Displacement
Bridge Clearance: 52' 2''
Fuel Tank: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Fresh Water: 72 Gallons (272.55 Liters)
Holding Tank: 13 Gallons (49.21 Liters)
Displacement: 14100 lbs
Ballast Weight: 6600 lbs
Seating Capacity: 1
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Universal
- Engine Model: M35
- Engine Year: 1994
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 30.00
- Power KW: 22.37
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 3535.00
- Engine Location: Middle
The main cabin has the preferred table that stores on the forward bulkhead when not in use creating a spacious main salon. The two seats and table to starboard can be made into a settee or berth. Interior Teak, Teak and Holly floorboards and cabin blinds add the comforts to your cruising.
- Sleeps 6 comfortably
- Marine Head with Shower
- Large Cockpit
The L-Shaped galley is conveniently located at the base of the companionway steps for easy access to the cockpit. Designed for the cruising lifestyle with good storage and deep sinks.
- Hillerange 2-Burner Propane Stove with Gimballed Oven
- Double Deep Stainless Steel Sinks
- Pressure Hot and Cold Fresh Water
- Adler Barbour 12 V Refrigeration System
- Magic Chief Microwave
- 6-Gallon Hot Water Heater
- 10 lb. Propane Tank Compartment
- Solid Surface Counter Tops
The Master Suite is located forward with large amounts of built in storage.
- Hanging locker on the Starboard Side
- V-Berth with a Filler Panel
- Wrap around shelved area of the perimeter
- Storage Beneath the Berth
- Built-In set of 3 Drawers
- Teak and Holly Flooring
- Courtesy Lights
Entering the cabin from starboard you have the aft quarters.
- Doored Entry
- Built-In storage with a hanging locker and 4 solid wood drawers
- Queen Sized Berth
- Engine Access
- Venting Port Lights
- AC Outlets
- Courtesy Lights
- Blue Sunbrella Bimini Top, Dodger with Clear Panels and Connector
- Set of White Cockpit Cushions
- Folding Teak Cockpit Table attached to Binnacle
- Edson Pedestal with Destroyer Wheel
- Hot and Cold Deck Shower
- Stern Rail Seats
- Electric Windlass
- Plow CQR Anchor
- Spare Danforth Anchor
- Stainless Steel Stanchions with Double Life Lines
- Stainless Steel Grab Rails on Foredeck
- Pass Through Open Transom with Ladder
- Propane Locker
- Large Cockpit Locker under port cockpit bench
- Large Cockpit Locker aft starboard side
Electronics and Helm:
- St 4000 Auto Helm, Wind, Speed
- Raymarine Depth
- Ritchie Compass
- Garmin GPS Eco Map 50S
- S/Steel Wheel
- 30 Amp Shore power Service
- Pro Nautic 12-40P Battery Charge
- Two 4D Batteries
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- Universal M-35 Fresh Water cooled with 3,535 hours
All lines lead aft into the cockpit for easier sail handling.
- Schaffer 2000 Roller Furling Genoa System with a 150% Genoa
- Charleston Spars, Aluminum with a single Spreader
- All Standing Rigging is Stainless Steel
- Main Sail with Cover
- Single Line Reefing System with 2 Reef Points
- Dutchman Flaking System
- Garhaurer Mainsheet Traveler
- (2) Lewmar #48 Two Speed Primary Winches
- (2) Lewmar #30 CST Halyard Winches
Very nice one owner Catalina.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.